- 1/4 pound spicy smoked sausage, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup sliced fresh okra
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and diced tomato (1/2 lb.)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Sauté sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until browned.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
Add corn, okra, and tomato; cook, stirring often, 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Enjoy! As always, please send recipes you would like to share to email@example.com.