- 8 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime zest, to garnish
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Coat corn lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, stir together butter, jalapeño, garlic, lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro. Remove corn from grill, and cut into thirds. Serve corn with butter mixture. Garnish, if desired.
Enjoy! As always, please send recipes you would like to share to email@example.com.